Weekend Mountain Biking Course and stay in the 4-star Aguas de los Mallos Hotel & Spa in Riglos,Spain
RIGLOS - AGÜERO - MURILLO DE GALLEGO
Discover the Spaninsh Pre-Pyrenees on your Mountain Bike
If you want to get to know the Aragones pre-Pyrenees on your electric bike, we’d like to offer you the opportunity to ride through one of the most spectacular areas of the Pre-Pyrenees with Murillo Bike Planet, who will guide us through all kinds of Mountain Bike and enduro routes.
A whole weekend of cycling combined with excellent views, good food and the opportunity to relax.
The Reino de los Mallos Bike area offers one of the best enduro routes in Riglos, but if what you’d prefer is more pure trail Mountain Biking, without steep descents there is room to organise routes like that in the area of los Mallos de Riglos and the surrounding area.
Mountain Bikes and Enduro Bikes provide the most accessibility to traverse the mountains in this area, due to the steepness of the trails there.
As always we say: We’ll be in charge of organising your electric Enduro or Mountain biking holiday in Spain, you just have to be in charge of enjoying yourself.
– Check in at the 4-star Aguas de los Mallos Hotel & Spa
– Welcome barbecue and briefing about the route.
– Breakfast and departure from the Agua de los Mallos Hotel & Spa to Loarre via 4×4.
– Full day of cycling in Loarre and Riglos (6-8 hours).
– Lunch or picnic atop the mountain (optional gourmet picnic and catering service with 4×4).
– Return to Murillo de Gállego and the Aguas de los Mallos Hotel & Spa.
– Spa session (optional).
– Dinner at the hotel (optional).
– Departure from Murillo by bike to Agüero (4-6 hours).
– Return by bike to the Aguas de los Mallos Hotel & Spa.
(Price per person based on double room, ask if you’d like an extra single room, triple rooms available, ask for more information).
Possibility of extending the stay as many days as you want combining with other activities or more bike days, request information
Price: from 272€ per person
Available every weekend of the year
*For groups of 5 people or more we can arrange a date for you, choosing your own weekend.
- 2 nights at the 4-Star Agua de los Mallos Hotel & Spa with breakfast included.
- Welcome barbecue and briefing about the route with the guides.
- Complete guide in the area of Riglos / Agüero / Murillo de Gállego, by the local company Murillo Bike Planet (roughly 8 hours on Saturday and 4 hours on Sunday).
-Picnic on Saturday during the tour.
-Compulsory travel insurance
- Set menu dinner at the hotel 20€
Can I rent a bike there?
Yes, you can rent a bike at the campsite.
Can someone that has an electric bike but isn’t an expert come?
Yes, the route is adapted according to the ability of the group
Do I have to wear a full-face helmet?
It’s not compulsory but strongly recommended
Is protective equipment compulsory?
No, all protective equipment is optional
What type of clothing should I wear?
Cycling clothes, cycling shorts with culottes, t-shirt, a waterproof coat in case it rains, gloves, and goggles.
Can I ride a rigid electric bike?
Yes, rigid electric bikes are allowed on the routes.
Can someone that doesn’t want to cycle come?
Yes, no problem, just ask us for the price without the cycling tour and we’ll arrange a package including access to the spa.
- Wear sports clothing suitable for cycling, gloves, goggles, full-face helmet compulsory, waterproof clothing in case it rains.
- Wear protective gear, at least knee and elbow pads, and a back protector is recommended.
- Bring a small, detachable, and inflatable spare inner tube.
- Bring water bottles
- Snacks for the morning
- Notify us of any dietary requirements or preferences
- Double suspension bike recommended
- Get your bike checked before setting
Where is it
¡we await your message!
Do you want more info?
Tell us what you need to know
Book Mountain Biking Course in Riglos, Huesca Spain
You are reserving the weekend experience with an electric bike in the Pre-Pyrenees
¡SOLICITA MÁS INFORMACIÓN!
¡HAZ TU RESERVA!